Club open with caution
In response to our status of Level 2, please note the following:
Contact Tracing is a must. QR Code posters are now in the club rooms to make this easier.
Cleaning and Hygiene - remember the basics. Wash and dry your hands/equipment before and after playing. Sanitiser, hand soap, and cleaning spray remains available on the club rooms. Exercise caution with common touch points like the gates and doors - wash or sanitise your hands after touching surfaces.
Court access - please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to book courts at Level 2 (this does not replace contact tracing). See below
Gatherings - at Level 2 the restriction is up to 100 people indoors/outdoors.
Look after yourself and others - if you're not well, displaying systems of Covid-19, been asked to self-isolate, or you're waiting for a test result - please stay home.
Physical distancing & etiquette - you know the drill around keeping your distance - see below.
The most up do date information from Tennis NZ is here: https://tennis.kiwi/covid-19/tennis-nz-updates/
Accessing the courts:
- To book a court – email email@example.com. Please give 24 hours notice. Jason will confirm court availability and confirm your booking.
- Contact tracing – you need to complete this form before play
- Play and Go – much as you might want to, please don’t hang about after play
- Social distancing – 2m. When you change ends, walk alternate ends of the net
- Bring and use your own gear, racket, balls, hand sanitiser
- Exercise caution with common touch points (gate, net etc)
- Racket bumps are still a good thing!